- ISENMOR is a dual-violin folk metal band from Baltimore, MD, USA, inspired by ENSIFERUM, HEIDEVOLK, ELUVEITIE, FALKENBACH, and TÝR.
- ISENMOR released debut album Shieldbrother after meeting the album’s Kickstarter funding goal in 14 hours.
- ISENMOR’s lyrics and themes focus on history and legends, inspired directly from original historical texts preserved since the Dark Ages.
- Festival appearances: Maryland Folk Metal Fest, Pocono Folk Metal Fest, Frost Fest
- Opened for ALESTORM, GLORYHAMMER, NE OBLIVISCARIS, ARKONA, METSATÖLL, NEKROGOBLIKON, ÆTHER REALM, and more
Latest Release Shieldbrother
- Pete Lesko – Lead Guitar
- Jon Lyon – Keys, Vocals
- Tim Regan – Guitar, Vocals
- Nick Schneider – Violin, Vocals
- David Spencer – Drums
- Mark Williams – Violin
- Mike Wilson – Bass, Vocals
- #1 Debut Album and #4 Release Overall at folk-metal.nl
- “There is a little bit of everything on here for all from heavy to fast to folky to all points in between and with every listen I find something new to like. I don’t want to forget about the importance of making sure you really dive into the lyrics and the explanations of the tracks as it really helps make them that much better…..they have not fallen into the Viking trap but have carefully chosen Anglo-Saxon and Germanic inspirations and of course a little bit of drinking.” – 10/10 – folk-metal.nl
- “Shieldbrother is an engaging affair to those who are seeking a folk metal album that’s fun, but still retains a thoroughly serious vibe. The swirling combination of aggression and thrilling riffs coated with spirited violins makes for a sound that’s battle-friendly and memorable.” – 8/10 – deadrhetoric.com
- “Shieldbrother contains the perfect catchy tunes and definitely the right soundtrack, when you want to ‘Drink to Glory’!” – H.L., Bandcamp Customer